ER5356 is a general-purpose type aluminum welding wire that contains 5% magnesium additives,resulting in high intensity, favorable corrosion resistance and excellent color compatibility after anodizing. It is recommended to weld various grades of aluminum alloys which contain at most 5% magnesium and parts of wrought aluminum alloy of 5000 series, part of 6000 series, 7000 series, such as 5050, 5052, 5083, 5456, 6005A, 6061, 6063, 6082, 7005, etc.
Applications: Aluminum Alloy Welding - Aluminum Alloy Fuel Tank, Door, Body, Frame, Stage Equipment, Aluminum Alloy Doors and Windows, Guardrail, Aluminum Shell, Aluminum Tank, Pressure Vessel, Aluminum Alloy Furniture, Aluminum Formwork, Petrochemical Storage, Medical Devices, Marine Yacht, Transportation Facilities, etc.
1.Diameter 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0, 2.4mm
2.Weight: 0.5kg, 2kg, 7kg. 9kg 500-1000 kgs per pallet
3.Packaging status: coiled wire, straight wire, coiled wire
4.Lead time: two weeks after deposit
5. Based on the customer's different requirements, it can be customized.
1. AL: Remainder SI: 0.25 Fe: 0.4 Cu 4.5-5.5 Mn o.o5-o.2 Mg4.5-5.5 Cr0.05-0.2 Zn Ti 0.06-0.2 Other individual: 0.05
2. CWA: China welding association; AWS: America welding Society; DVS: German Welding Society;
3. MOQ( Minimum Order Quantity) is 500KG;
4. The price is based on the copper price when you order, please contact us for the details;
5. Can be made welding ring, brazing different grade joints.